MrMeD - Median MrMeD - Median

Nice concept!

I really like the concept of this one, it reminds me of Crystal Castles a bit. It sounds rather simple but I think thats its charme. You used nice synths and the beat is just good, I like the breaks too. I think it could would sound a lot better if you spend some more time on mastering. Overal, nice track!

About a Melody... (un/plugged) About a Melody... (un/plugged)

Nice! but..

I really liked the track tho' I was pretty surprised when the extremely loud synth came in. It didnt really fit the easy and calm piano 'loop' that was going on for like one and a half minute. Then, when the drums kicked in the mood changed again and it sounded pretty sweet!
I really think you shouldhave used some drum n bass beat in stead of the easy 4/4 beat but thats just my opinion.
I really liked it afterall tho the intro was a bit to long and the pitch synth was a little to loud. 9/10 5/5

AZAKACCMIOF responds:

Wow! thanks for the proper review! I guess the mixing was lacking in some places, so I have to confess to being slightly lazy on that side! Although I can understand the criticism of the beat, you would not BELIEVE how crap non imported dnb loops sound on garageband.

Love and peace!
AZAKACCMIOF

Music Box (old) Music Box (old)

I love it man!

This is great, its such an 'easy listening' song, I can just listen to it 5 times in a row without getting crazy, its awesome!
Nice breaks at +-50 secs, I like that in a dance song.
Perfectly EQed all, I listend to it with my volume on full and still it remained flawless.
Very Very Very good job: 10/10, 5/5
Maybe you should try the chiptune genre once, its a 'bit' (haha) different but it has the cute tones and all too.

Uthandar responds:

Thanks a ton for the review!
I spent quite some time on this

I really want to do a chiptune song
they're so great!
i tihnk I will :D
thanks again!

Halo Rap Halo Rap

Wow..

..you leave me such awesome feedback and youve got an awesome song uploaded yourself!
Tho' I personally dont like hiphop nor Halo, this is something I can listen to a few times in a row, very nice combination of rap, metal and folk dude!
Its like all kinds of styles in one song and it all fits! Its great! :D
All my 5 are belong to this, maybe you and your friend should make some more songs :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Like always..

..an instant hit.
Have you ever played live?
You should, with noisia in Leiden or something, I bet they wouldnt mind :p
Or in Rotterdam, you really, really should go live!!
Greets!!

Grand Designs Grand Designs

Nice dude :)

Nice!
No anoying sounds, just good indie.
5/5

[AltS]- Find yourself [AltS]- Find yourself

Nice idea!

The sounds are good and the song is complete the only thing that I have to say is that you have to e.q. the song!
As soon as the 'heavy' bass comes in everything distorts and its not a pleasand sound to hear (at 0:22 secs and again at 1:59)
The song is good, but I think you should fix that :)

alternativesolution responds:

Agh, I forgot! Thanks, mate:)

Supermassive Black Hole Supermassive Black Hole

This is from muse right?

I guess you just recorded it right into you computer and posted it?
First off, you should definitly record a guitar piece with a metronome dude.
Second, try to add some filters and eq's for a nice sound instead of just keeping the original, wich is very high pitched and not very pleasant to hear. :)

Turn it on! Turn it on!

Dont you hear it yourself?

You've got some MAYOR clipping going on with that bass dude, equalize it!
Pretty nice for the rest but the bass takes the whole song down..

DjSirah responds:

No I dont hear it lol
Thanks anyways

SeamlessR - Laced With Bass SeamlessR - Laced With Bass

Damn dude..

This is wickid!!
I like it indeed, nice and crazy.
Where did you get those awesome drumsamples?

SeamlessR responds: