TD-Jet Generation TD-Jet Generation

Awesome!
It felt too much like a comic at first but as the story progressed it really came together.

Big Fat Balloon Cat Big Fat Balloon Cat

Absolutely fantastic! I want to poke the cats so badly

Bedfellows - Gary Bedfellows - Gary

Very nicely animated!
The voices are great but due to some uncomfortable silences the animation loses it's pace a few times. I think you could solve this by adding some fitting music or just use some background noise to blend everything together. Great job anyhow. 5/5 from me :]

The I of It The I of It

Magnificent!

I think this is one of the first games on Newgrounds I actually finished without getting bored. Just two controls, great graphics (simple, yet very effective) and lots of inovative things without getting frustrating. I loved it (phun intended).

infect. evolve. repeat. 2 infect. evolve. repeat. 2

Great!

Very nice game! The levels in which you have to spawn loads of the germs are the toughest. Thanks for using my music! Though I couldn't get to the ending (been playing for half an hour and just at level 15 or something) so I didn't actually hear it :[

HeRetiK responds:

your welcome, thanks for making a great track :)

c'est de la folie c'est de la folie

Hehe..

I love the review of the guy under this one. Thanks dude!

TheElSalvador responds:

Oh, hey. Thanks for the audio. I usually try to make a point of letting people know when I use their stuff but I dropped the ball this time. Sorry about that.

MrMeD - Median MrMeD - Median

Nice concept!

I really like the concept of this one, it reminds me of Crystal Castles a bit. It sounds rather simple but I think thats its charme. You used nice synths and the beat is just good, I like the breaks too. I think it could would sound a lot better if you spend some more time on mastering. Overal, nice track!

About a Melody... (un/plugged) About a Melody... (un/plugged)

Nice! but..

I really liked the track tho' I was pretty surprised when the extremely loud synth came in. It didnt really fit the easy and calm piano 'loop' that was going on for like one and a half minute. Then, when the drums kicked in the mood changed again and it sounded pretty sweet!
I really think you shouldhave used some drum n bass beat in stead of the easy 4/4 beat but thats just my opinion.
I really liked it afterall tho the intro was a bit to long and the pitch synth was a little to loud. 9/10 5/5

AZAKACCMIOF responds:

Wow! thanks for the proper review! I guess the mixing was lacking in some places, so I have to confess to being slightly lazy on that side! Although I can understand the criticism of the beat, you would not BELIEVE how crap non imported dnb loops sound on garageband.

Love and peace!
AZAKACCMIOF

Music Box (old) Music Box (old)

I love it man!

This is great, its such an 'easy listening' song, I can just listen to it 5 times in a row without getting crazy, its awesome!
Nice breaks at +-50 secs, I like that in a dance song.
Perfectly EQed all, I listend to it with my volume on full and still it remained flawless.
Very Very Very good job: 10/10, 5/5
Maybe you should try the chiptune genre once, its a 'bit' (haha) different but it has the cute tones and all too.

Uthandar responds:

Thanks a ton for the review!
I spent quite some time on this

I really want to do a chiptune song
they're so great!
i tihnk I will :D
thanks again!

Dapper Owl (Swanky Strigidae) Dapper Owl (Swanky Strigidae)

I would have loved a textured background, but other than that, excelent work!

Flyswatter of Doom Flyswatter of Doom

Awesome style!

I love this, if it would be wider I'd set it as my desktop BG.

Ivory Ivory

Wow.

A good scan of the upper piece would be an Awesome background for my computer. I hope you'll scan this in on high resolution one day!

UnderARock responds: